Locate People - UK and Worldwide
Using ‘Research Associates’ to Find a Missing Person:
Research Associates was first established in August 1977 as an agency specialising in locating missing people and has evolved into an approachable, highly professional intelligence and investigation agency with a reputation for delivering results, helping resolve problems with focus and expertise to client’s satisfaction. Finding missing persons is an exacting art, requring extensive knowledge of ‘open source intelligence’, legally obtaining specific information and other more tradirtional tracing techniques. We are adept at finding people in a leagal, sensitive and cost effective manner.
With so many years of experience serving private individuals, executives, entrepreneurs, business and public sector organisations, Research Associates have a wealth of industry knowledge and experience and provide an unrivalled degree of customer service, including:
- Tracing/Locating people all day every day since 1977.
- Highly experienced and professional investigators and research professionals.
- A full back up intelligence service using only dedicated experts.
- Investigation utilising both state of the art and established techniques.
- Complete worldwide and local coverage.
- Exclusive 24-48 hour fast response service.
- Follow up service where required.
- Excellent standards of practice.
- Structured evidence reports.
- A dedicated Project Manager throughout.
Call us in the first instance rather than email, which is not the best platform to discuss highly personalised and confidential information.
Call 020 7243 1000 to have a brief initial discussion focused on resolving your situation.
Research Associates Locate People…
- Debtors; including people who may be actively avoiding being located.
- Locating people worldwide
- Individuals who have left home and ‘disappeared’
- Locating long-standing friends or colleagues, to re-establish contact
- Parent and sibling searches; for those adopted at birth
- Locate individuals for wills and inheritance
- Missing heirs
- Searches for family members given up for adoption at birth
- Locating company directors relating to personal guarantees or personal debt
- Locating children who have become estranged or have disappeared
- Missing or lost family members or long lost friends
- Locating missing witnesses
- Locating former partners/spouses, boyfriends/girlfriends to re-establish contact.
- Debtors absconding without paying debts (see ‘Debtor Tracing’ page).
- Estranged family members or former partners
- Since every investigation is essentially unique and because of the delicate nature of all we do, before commencement of any assignment we suggest you call and speak with us. We find by talking through the outline of your current circumstance in confidence and asking just a few non-intrusive questions, we become fully able to comprehend your specific requirement. This will also enable you to get to know how we work and for us to give a clear plan of action, costs, turn around time – and to decide whether you wish to instruct us.
- Call us on: 020 7243 1000
Finding Missing People Since 1977
Since being established in 1977, Research Associates has been offering a specialised service locating the current confirmed whereabouts of missing persons both throughout the UK and internationally; where required, also supplying valuable background information (including other contact details, place of employment, contact telephone numbers or email addresses as well as specific intelligence relating to the supplied instruction) all contained in a written legal report.
We avoid basing research solely on database or any other sole source of information (which may not be current), preferring to fully substantiate our findings before reporting. We routinely find partners, children, relatives, family, friends, as well as debtors (if you are specifically tracing a debtor, please see our ‘Debtor Tracing’ page, as there are further resources we may access which we may not have the right to use under other circumstances).
When looking to find people who are missing or that you have lost touch with, family, friends, or a debtor who owes money, Research Associates offer a comprehensive and successful trace/locate service for the tracing of missing people within the UK, Europe and internationally. Our highly experienced private investigators successfully locate people with minimal information, often under difficult circumstances; we are happy to assist in the more complex cases where other investigators may be unable or unwilling to help.
Research Associates’ network of wide-ranging resources allow us the best possible chance of finding a missing person, or people who are actively avoiding being found.
Locating People Is Our Core Business
‘Missing persons’ investigations are dealt with on a strictly confidential basis. The depth of service and cost will reflect individual requirements, which depends on the situation and possible location of the subject. We assure confidentiality at all times; the subject remains unaware of our enquiries, which are routinely conducted with absolute sensitivity and discretion at all times. As with all cases, Research Associates ensures we keep clients apprised of progress of their case and consult them on any crucial decision.
The cost of finding people essentially depends on the information that is available about the person’s circumstances and therefore the complexity of the investigation and searches required to locate a person. Part of our service is to ensure we find the most linear, straightforward approach to finding a person. This is accomplished by asking the right questions before starting enquiries. Having up to date background facts reduces the cost of investigation in comparison to the more intricate requirements for locating people whose full identity is unknown, tracing birth parents or tracing people internationally.
Locating a missing person is often an intricate or delicate operation requiring sensitivity, tact, and professional understanding. Research Associates reputation relies on us creating a considerate and supportive environment and carrying out our services with discretion and professionalism at all times.
Searching for Family Members
Research Associates know that searching for family members needs to be approached with sensitivity. We discreetly and effectively search for family members by conducting very thorough, yet careful and sensitive searches on client’s behalf. We work on the principle that the subject of our trace/locate service will at all times remain unaware of our background enquiries. We have been unobtrusively locating people since being established in 1977. We have found that a discreet and sensitive approach is essential in these sensitive circumstances.
People who owe money often disappear with the intention of avoiding payment, often attempting to hide their current whereabouts using false or altered names, not registering for services associated with their residential address, or going to the extent of changing their registered name (by deed poll).
Research Associates effectively trace people as a matter of routine, even in difficult circumstances where individuals are actively trying to remain hidden. Allow our highly experience private investigators to explain how we may assist.
For legal reasons, it is helpful to formally informed us when we are locating a debtor, as we are then able to make use of helpful legislative consents, which allow us legal access to otherwise prohibited databases, some of which we may not have the right to use under other circumstances.
Only experienced specialists in the field of locating missing persons are used by Research Associates. Where traditional tactics are unable to track down a current address, or other modes of contact, Research Associates are able to deploy special intelligence methodology (not typically employed elsewhere) to track down even the most difficult to locate individuals, locally or internationally.
Since every investigation is essentially unique and because of the delicate nature of all we do, before commencement of any assignment we suggest you call and speak with us. We find by talking through the outline of your current circumstance in confidence and asking just a few non-intrusive questions, we become fully able to comprehend your specific requirement. This will also enable you to get to know how we work and for us to give a clear plan of action, costs, turn around time and to decide whether you wish to instruct us.